What if… Chinese seemed easier to understand than the university papers

If you have any problems with the university or Erasmus paperwork (as the Learning Agreement for example), the first thing you have to do is to go to the Erasmus Office of your faculty. Here is a list of the contacts of the Erasmus Offices: https://www.ucm.es/oficinaserasmus

You can also go to the International Relations Affairs Office, located in the student building (in front of Ciudad Universitaria Metro).