What if… I lose my precious

You should always be documented. In case someone steals or you lose your documentation, you will have to follow these steps:

  • Go to the Police and file a complaint, giving the names of all the stolen documents/objects.
  • Go to your embassy or consulate so that they can issue a temporary document for you. Here is the list of the locations of embassies and consulates in Madrid: https://visados.org/embassy-list